Submissions is open every year during the months of September and October. (Could change according to market needs)
To Submit, here are the terms:
- The writer should be of a legal age.
- Clarify the rights owner of the work submitted, whether it is a publishing house or the author.
- Send a literary CV.
- Send a brief of previous published work (if existed).
- Send a brief of your literary project required to publish or market.
- Send your contact info (E-mail, Phone Number, Social Media Profile).
Who Do We Represent?
As a Literary Agency we represent:
- Content Creators
What We Offer?
- Guide new authors to a successful literary careers.
- Review and edit presented manuscripts.
- Offer new opportunities for clients.
- Present the client’s work to suitable Publishing Houses.
- Create a marketing strategy for the client.
- Offer language and concept editing, translating, and digital designing.